tiistai 11. helmikuuta 2014

About this blog

I'm not very good at following people's blogs and I thought I wouldn't create one this time. (My high school exchange blog still exists, "unfortunately" in Finnish only though.) However, I've heard the requests (there were at least two or three!) and have decided to blog about my time in Petrozavodsk, Russia. This time I'll probably write partly in English, partly in Finnish, according to how I feel, I guess. Sometimes it's impossible to properly express oneself in a second languge (kun vituttaa, niin vaan vituttaa) and I want to leave space for any outbursts of emotion I feel like.

I don't think I'll be writing a diary-like day-by-day account about my time in Russia. Rather, I'm planning to share a story from here and there, little glimpses of my life here.

On Sunday I went to sort of a folk music minifestival here. One of the performing groups had a beautiful song "Не волнуйся за меня" (Nye volnuisya za menya). It means "do not worry about me".


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti